Are you a small or micro business looking for your first website? Then ask us about our website design and hosting service especially for small and micro businesses. We provide many features as standard, and best of all, you can edit your content without the need for special software.
We have recently set up a website design and hosting service especially for small and micro businesses that offers the enterprise grade performance and features of Drupal in a highly affordable package. Our server is rented from Totalwebsolutions, an established high quality service provider.
Currently we can offer the following features for sites hosted by us:
- Edit and create your own content through a simple web interface. No software needed on your computer, just an internet connection and a web browser.
- Your own domain name eg www.mybusiness.co.uk. We can use your existing domain name too.
- We set up SSL as standard for no extra charge. See the https:// and the green lock in the browser bar. If you do not have this you will not get good search engine perfomance.
- Personalised emails. We set up your email using the free or commercial Google servers. You get firstname.lastname@example.org plus access to your email, contacts and calendar from any web enabled computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone. We have seen too many people lose their valuable electronic information due hardware failure or theft and recommend this as a highly reliable method.
- Registration with Google Analytics and Webmaster tools (plus automated site maps) to ensure good search engine performance.
Other optional features your business may need including:
- Online shop.
- Online contact forms.
- Premium content only available to your registered users.
- Room booking for B&B's.
- Plus many other features
Have a look at some of our customers sites.
How much does it cost? Set-up costs for a small business are £600.00 and monthly hosting charges £20.00 including the initial design. We include all the extras above plus many more in this price. The only additional charges are for your domain name, which are around £15 p.a.
Why are you so much cheaper than other similar companies? Because we have set up our own server and optimised it for this service we have been able to minimise our costs. Many of our competitors use a more general purpose approach that works out far more expensive to maintain, hence their need to charge more. If you outgrow our service then migration to a "bigger" server is easy, but why pay for something you do not need yet?
If you are a webmaster looking for Drupal hosting then ask about our Web Master service. You manage the content and your client, we make sure the installation is kept up to date and runs without errors or hassle to you.